Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Friday - Music

FRIDAY - MUSIC

Today is MUSIC day.

Tomorrow is Grandpa's 75th birthday, so today we are practicing singing "Happy Birthday" and making Grandpa a "Happy Birthday" Banner.

My little one loves birthdays, not long ago we celebrated baby's 1st birthday, so we know what it is all about - presents, presents, more presents and balloons and fun stuff to eat. I think she had more fun than the baby. And in a week's time it will her 3rd birthday - exciting stuff - we are counting down the days!

So let's get busy decorating our banner as we sing!

We are using craft paper, color pens, stickers, glue and glitter sprinkles, and string to hang it up with.



For our banner I am constructing 4 sections to hang up individually, as I'm not sure yet where they can be hung up at the party. So, firstly, I taped two pieces of craft paper together, with the tape on the back.


Next we drew on our "Happy Birthday Grandpa" message. Now it is ready for some toddler & baby decorating!


We used stickers, pens, crayons, glue, glitter sprinkles and paint (hand prints of both the girls) to decorate the banner.



I think it turned out beautifully! And our singing improved slightly. :)

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Grandpa
Happy Birthday to you!


I'm sure Grandpa will love his special birthday "card" - my little one is so excited to give it to him tomorrow - just one more sleep! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment