Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thursday - Physical Ability

THURSDAY - PHYSICAL ABILITY

Today is PHYSICAL ABILITY day. We are doing an obstacle course combined with a scavenger hunt - my 3 year old and 1 year old LOVED this activity!!

I have a tunnel, but we also used a sheet over a couple of chairs and one over the table to create a series of tunnels and fun places to hide and explore.



In some of the areas I put a few toys (animals today) for my 3 year old to collect. I gave her a list of what she had to find. Each time she found one she has to bring it back and put it into the bucket. I also put a few extras in their for my baby! This is a very simple game guaranteed to produce lots of laughter and fun!




Away she goes!



After the scavenger hunt was completed I gave my 3 year old a flashlight so she could go and explore the "caves"! She loved it!

Simple games like this are often the best memories of my childhood, so it is so much fun to be able to share them with my kids. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment